Nak ingatkan kat semua pengunjung yang sudi blogwalking kat sini tolong tekan tajuk kat dalam entry ni dulu.. ok?kalau tak, dia tak loading normal.. Thanks.. ^^
Assalamualaikum ^^ Thanks sudi singgah.. jangan lupa tinggalkan jejak kat chatbox senang see^^ ada masa Mayra singgah your's blog.. ok? ^^

Ahad, 9 November 2014

Me

About Me





Me?
Want to know about me?
let me share some

I was a teenager living in peninsular Malaysia
a teenager who is interested in a novel about ...
Islamic history, romance and Islamic magazine for example ..
Gen-Q ..
my dream is .. secret ..
My desire is .... secret ..

whether I am a secretive?
the answer is no!
Just going private if you want to know are liable to follow and chat! [Gedik] hehe

The important thing I blog
to share what I know and what you should know.

Thank you,
    

   A'aisyah

0 comments:

Chrome Pointer